Thursday, July 1, 2010

About I am traveling to Lexington, KY today and I am wondering where I can buy a hot pink down comforter set

I am traveling to Lexington, KY today and I am wondering where I can buy a hot pink down comforter set?
The only thing I have seen close to what I want is online and it was one by Tommy Hilfiger. I do want something washable that I can do myself. Thanks.
Other - Home & Garden - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello,I live in Lexington.It is gonna be rainy today here.But check at Kohl's for your comforter.I saw some pink pink one's there and some purple one's about two weeks ago .Good Luck!!
2 :
My friend is visiting me from Lexington, KY and she says good luck on finding any good stores. But she says Walmart has a bright pink comforter set or Kohl's.
3 :
I seen one at bed and bath , also at kohls
Read more other entries :
About When is the best time to travel to St. Louis...