Sunday, August 1, 2010

About 25th wedding anniversary in April. Where is a good travel location

25th wedding anniversary in April. Where is a good travel location?
I am disabled and not able to walk very far. I'm allergic to the sun also but hubby being from Costa Rica hates the cold. Anyway, my dream has always been Bermuda but we only have about $1,000 to work with here for about 3 days. I would like to go somewhere outside the USA. We are not willing to travel to Asia, Middle East, etc. We will be flying out of either Chicago or Lexington,KY. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would go to Canada. I know it won't be warm, but it also won't cost a fortune! You could also go to Mexico. Small homey towns that won't rape your pocketbook! Check with a travel agent. "T" Last I checked Florida isn't out of the USA!
2 :
Destin, FL absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
3 :
You may try going on a Free Cruise from one of those Vacation Timeshare companies. Caution use only if you and your spouse have good resistance to sales pressure, because they will do everything in their power to get you to buy. Useful Travel Sites: Useful Travel Reports: http://mpoweryourself.com/travel/travelindex.html http://mpoweryourself.com/vacation/vacationindex.html This site has some nice Travel videos: http://mpoweryourselfcom.ezthemes.com/video/index.php?Travel
Read more other entries :
About I am traveling to Lexington, KY today and I ...