Friday, January 1, 2010

About Cheap travel from Lexington KY to Georgetown KY, how

Cheap travel from Lexington KY to Georgetown KY, how?
I don't have a car & I have a job interview in Georgetown - Scott county in KY. I live in Lexington KY & I need to find a cheap way to get there (other than asking a friend). Is there a bus or something that goes there? & how much do you think a TAXI ride would cost? the distance is about 20 miles.
Other - United States - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you don't have a car, how do you intend to get to this job if you GET this job? If you don't want to ask a friend or relative, I would take the taxi, but when you get there, you need to tell the interviewer that you have no transportation.
2 :
I suggest asking your friends to drive you and go on a roadtrip